World's First Series of Scientific Video Journals

a picture is worth a thousand words, and a video is worth...

Edorium Journals

Article Publication Charges

All work published in Video Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology is open access and published under Creative Commons Attribution License. Open access publishing allows unrestricted use, distribution and reproduction of an article in any medium, provided that the original work is properly cited and due credit is given to authors and original publisher.

To support the open access initiative instead of charging fees from the users to read the published articles, publication charges are paid from an author's research budget or by their supporting institution. The publication charges allows us to publish the articles and make the full-text of all published work available free of charge to the readers.

The Article Publication Charges (APC) will be billed to the corresponding author upon acceptance of the article. There is no fee for submission of the article. The current article publication charges are given below.

Video Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology: Article publication charges
All Articles $445

Terms:


Major Video Editing by Editorial Office

The major editing of the video for publication will be done by the Editorial Office, in consultation by the authors. This will be done only after peer review is complete and authors submit revised manuscript files and, if required revised videos. The video editing will be done as required by editorial and peer reviewer's comments and agreed to by the authors. The edited videos and the revised manuscript files will be sent to the editor for final decision.

Charges for Major Video Editing

Major editing of the video will be done by the Editorial Office, in consultation with the authors. This will be done after peer review, according to editorial and peer reviewer's comments. The video editing will be done as required by editorial and peer reviewer's comments and agreed to by the authors. The edited videos and the revised manuscript files will be sent to the editor for final decision. Please understand that editing videos and hosting them on our servers is done by professionals and takes a lot of technical expertise and specialized software. After peer review is complete and before major video editing is done by the Editorial Office, the authors will be required to pay 30% of the Article Publication Charges.
i. If the manuscript is accepted for publication after final editorial review, the 30% fees paid will be adjusted in the invoice and authors will be required to pay only the remaining 70% publication charges.
ii. If the manuscript is rejected after final editorial review, the 30% publication charges paid by the authors will be refunded. If full 30% charges are refunded, the edited video will not be given to the authors. All versions of the edited video will be destroyed. If authors want, they can get the edited version of the video by paying 30% charges.
iii. If the authors decide to withdraw the manuscript from publication any time after the peer review is complete and major video editing has started, or do not give a response to communication from the Editorial Office, the 30% publication charges paid by the authors will be forfeited to cover the cost of video editing. This has been done so that authors submit to us only those manuscripts which they really want to publish.

Major Video Editing by Authors

The major editing can be done by the authors themselves, if they have the required expertise and softwares. This will be required only after peer review is complete and before authors submit revised manuscript files and, if required revised videos. The video editing must be done as required by editorial and peer reviewer's comments. In such cases, authors will not be required to pay any advance charges. The edited videos and the revised manuscript files will be sent to the editor for final decision.

Edorium Journals waiver policy and fees for low and lower-middle income countries are give here.

Please read the detailed FAQ's about publication charges here.
Compare publication charges of Edorium Journals to other publishers here.


TOP